Thursday 22 October 2015

Extend my ensuite please

Prior to deciding on what & where I was going to build I had decided that I would not be too fussy.  My house I had just sold was built in the 1950s or 60s & in need of some renovations, so moving into a newly built house should be exciting enough, but no. Fussy I became. I went back down to the display villages & thought good & hard about what was important to me. 2 things came to mind. A good size shower in the ensuite, ample robes & butlers pantry.

The Kalarney 22 has WI robes in the bedrooms. I asked Darren abut upgrading o a larger shower & he hoped me to other bathroom options and in the end I upgraded the shower to a massive  900 x 1600 & added a bath, this options see the toilet taken out of the ensuite & given its own room. Unfortunately I didn't get the butlers pantry.

Very excited about the upgraded ensuite.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I'm looking at the Kalarney and was wondering how the build and post build experience has been. Any particular things you liked / didn't like so much? I'd love to hear all of them!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete